Who are we
In 2015 I launched HPB Coaching to provide a variety of coaching and training programmes supported by certified coaches.
Passionate about working with people to develop their highest potential and lead with purpose, the coaching programmes we deliver are innovative and creative and adapted to the particular needs of each individual.
After completing a Ph.D on how to optimise communication and a sense of belonging across cultures, I trained as a Professional coach. Specialised in communication, conflict management and managing diversity, I have coached women, men and teams to become all they are capable of.
- MA in Human Sciences (Psychology) Cambridge University (thesis on the development of confidence : internal or external locus of control)
- PhD Human Sciences (research on identity, communication across cultures and building common values), Université Paris II
- Certified Professional coach, International Mozaik.
- MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator Instrument) Practitioner OPP.
- NLP, Institut repères.
- Member of International Coach Federation.
- Languages: English (mother tongue), Welsh, French and Spanish.
In all our work, coaching individuals and training groups we are committed to practising and promoting:
- The respect of individuality, we work with not against difference.
- Strategy-building to reach goals and objectives. We are proactive and geared towards achieving the objectives set out by the individual or team.
- A creative and innovative approach to coaching. We choose and draw on techniques and tools that we believe will help the person or team reach their objectives.
- Mindfulness. We draw on the discipline and techniques of mindfulness when necessary to help individuals and teams find balance, fulfilment and resources to manage conflict.
- Confidentiality. Absolute respect of confidentiality and adherence to the International Coach Federation’s Code of Ethics and deontology.
We combine expertise and experience with coaches and partners from a variety of disciplines to develop coaching programmes that ensure that our clients get the latest developments and a multifaceted approach to the challenges facing their fields.
All coaches we work with are fully fluent in English and have completed rigorous training in coaching individuals and groups and are practitioners in a variety of coaching techniques. This enables them to work in an experiential and creative way.